The following are the core beliefs of Legacy Church of Christ based on the foundational truths taught in the bible. All of our teaching and ministry is rooted in and flows out of these biblical doctrines.
We believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- Salvation is by God’s grace, offered out of God’s love to all who believe, are baptized for the forgiveness of their sins and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
We believe the church is the bride of Christ and is the hope of the world.
- We value everyone and seek to connect all people to Christ, making them His disciples.
- We seek to invest in and build up the next generation, establishing a lifestyle of faith.
- We intentionally share the hope (or good news) of Jesus to the world around us through missional living and support of foreign and local missions.
- As Christ is the Good Shepherd, we embrace the model of a shepherd led church that is guided by the Holy Spirit, humbly serving His church through greater faith in Him.
We believe as followers of Christ we are called to live according to His Word and bring His light into the world around us.
- Our lives are a reflection of worship. Every moment is for the glory of God.
- We meet each week to give honor and glory to God, as we worship and celebrate the Lord’s Supper.
- As a community of believers, we are called to live lives of service. We strive to express love and value to the people in our body of believers, as well as in the community around us, by providing resources of support, comfort, and care.
- We strive for unity among Christ’s church and fellow believers, not uniformity, as we bring the Good News to the world around us.